Saturday, October 1, 2011

Kinnikuman Nisei Choujin Recruitment Collection

Anyone keeping up with the latest chapters of Nisei will notice a spot on the last page advertising the  キン肉マンⅡ世募集コレクション (Kinnikuman Nisei Choujin Recruitment Collection).  Each week Yudetamago has been featuring two new Choujin submitted by fans, re-drawn and Yude-ized by Nakai-sensei!

 Image Compliments of Yudetamago

What a cool idea to give dedicated fans a chance to submit an original Choujin for a possible appearance in an upcoming chapter of Nisei.

From what I can tell, you submit an original Choujin (drawing + super basic info), along with your personal info to:

Shueisha Weekly Playboy
Kinnikuman Nisei Choujin Boshuu  (キン肉マンⅡ世募集コレクション)
2-5-10 Hitotsubashi Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
101-8050 JAPAN

If you character is selected you will receive a Kinnikuman Nisei portrait, a neato T Shirt + a permanent place in Kinniku history!

As far as the disclaimer goes, it does say something along the lines of by submitting your drawing, you are releasing and relinquishing all claims and rights to the character, which will become property of Shueisha and Yudetamago etc.  I have no other advice or insights into this process other than what I have posted here... sorry.

While I am not sure if they are even accepting submissions from outside of Japan,  I thought I would share the latest member of the Nama Choujin family:


 
Gyu-Dome

I came up with the idea for making a Gyudon based Choujin as Kinnikuman is such a sucker for for the dish in the original series.  Big thanks to my buddy, Eric Nillia, for doing this killer drawing based on my Gyu-Dome Namakeshi design!

No comments:

Post a Comment