Saturday, July 2, 2011

Ultimate Muscle Vol. 29 ~ The End of an Era

Ultimate Muscle: The Kinnikuman Legacy made its manga debut in the good ol' USA on July 5th, 2004.  Seven years, and 29 spectacular volumes later, this sadly underrated series has come to an end.


While the animated Ultimate Muscle series did fairly well in the States, the comic version never quite enjoyed the same success.  As outlined in my interview with Yudetamago last year,  due to declining sales and a few other factors, there are no plans to do an English version of the current Japanese Kinnikuman series (Kyukyoku Choujin Tag).

Now is the time to demonstrate your English speaking Kinniku pride by supporting the 29th, and final volume of Ultimate Muscle!

The scoop:
  • Pages: 208
  • Publisher: VIZ Media 
  • Release date: July 5, 2011
  • Language: English
  • The Final Battle!

Thank you Yudetamago and Viz Media for all the Muscle memories and for making this series available to English Speaking fans!  英語圏のファンの為に英語版を発売してくれてありがとうございました。

Order your copy from:

eBay  or Amazon

2 comments:

  1. I'm waiting for my copy and my nails are as short and bitten as they could be.
    I just hope that someday someone, somewhere will trust in yudetamago and translate that last arc. Meanwhile, I'll keep buying the japanese ones for the art.

    By the way, I Really apreciate that you showed me Rakuten shop. I've bought 2 CCP and next month I'll buy them 3 or 4 more (once you start...). Thanks a lot dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear you like Rakuten! I have always had good experiences with CCP stuff on there.

    ReplyDelete