Friday, March 4, 2011

Punk Drunkers x Five Star Toy Sofvi Neptuneman Collaboration

To all my little Nikumaniacs out there, say your prayers, take your vitamins and check out this exclusive, "Hulkster," version of Neptuneman from Five Star Toy and Punk Drunkers!

Image Compliments of Punk Drunkers

Bronzed Choujin vinyl never looked so good!  This has got to be one of my favorite Sofvi color schemes, and I have to give major props to Punk Drunkers and Five Star for busting out such a fun twist on one of the greatest characters in the Kinnikuman universe.

 Image Compliments of BamBam88

The figure is priced at 9,240円 and ships out later in June according to the product order page.  Next up is a companion piece of sorts, depicting Neptuneman getting his Hulk Hogan on...

 Image Compliments of Punk Drunkers

Black or White in sizes S -XL @ 4,935円 a pop over @ the Punk Drunkers product order page.

Turns out the peeps over at Punk Drunkers also have a facebook page so be sure to check that out as well ~ 肉

2 comments:

  1. Wow those are amazing!! I really want to get my hands on both figure and shirt! Neptuneman and Hulk Hogan are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just pre-ordered mine! The figure reminds me of both Hogan and Neptune so much, that it is like getting two figures in one - lol

    ReplyDelete