Monday, March 14, 2011

Auctions for Japan ~ ユデッキー Go Fight!

In the next month or so, I will be selling my upcoming line of Namakeshi with 100% of the proceeds going directly to the Japan Earthquake and Tsunami Relief Fund.  I have four figures planned, and will be posting pics and details as the project comes along.  In the mean time...

 Nama Niku Japan Relief Auction on eBay - Bid Now!

In response to the terrible disaster in Japan, and to support victims of this tragedy, PayPal will credit eBay transactional fees incurred from March 11 to April 10, 2011, to any US 501(c)(3) organization or  registered charity involved in fundraising efforts to aid Japan relief ~肉

You can help by selling your items on eBay through eBay Giving Works to support the Japan Earthquake and Tsunami Relief Fund or American Red Cross.  Keep in mind that you can choose to donate anywhere from 10% - 100% of the winning bid/BIN price!

You can also Donate directly with PayPal! 

Now is the time to help our Friends in Japan!  Go GO 友情パワー!

��������������
 on Twitpic
Image by final_children

2 comments:

  1. Alright buddy.... my donation might possibly be buying your toyz.....
    We will work out something for the store in the end.

    You need a mascot..... send me your ideas and we will pull together a super team!

    I will be trying to get one of these awesome guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea! If I can I will totally by some of them.

    ReplyDelete