Monday, February 7, 2011

Custom Kinkeshi Mania - Join the Mad Collaboration!

Thought I would start the week off right by helping my buddy, Mad Joe, get the word out on his open invite Mad Collaboration Kinkeshi Project ~ 肉



Mad Joe is dropping some of the best looking custom keshi to ever hit the streets, and is following up this feat with an incredibly generous offer to help others get their own start in the world of Kinkeshi customs...

 Image Compliments of Mad Joe

Get all the details over at Overkill Creations and keep your eyes peeled for news on Nama Niku's very own custom Kinkeshi figure ~ 生肉

1 comment:

  1. Hello new member here. I love everything Kinnikuman and would like to add to my small collection. I found out about Kinnikuman years ago by watching 4Kids dubbed Nisei and have loved it ever since.

    ReplyDelete