Friday, April 1, 2011

Ultimate Muscle Vol. 28 ~ Out Now!

While I have already gone through most of キン肉マンII世 in Japanese, there is nothing quite like an effortless stroll though the same stories in English.  


Viz Media has done a nice job with the series as of late, and it is hard to believe that there is only one more issue left to go in the English Ultimate Muscle series.

While I know there are no plans to release an English version of Kinnikuman Nisei Kyukyoku Choujin Tag, I want to give a big thanks to Viz Media for bringing Nisei to America, and allowing English speaking fans a chance to experience the brilliance of Yudetamago first hand.

Order your copy of Ultimate Muscle Vol. 28 here!

P.S.
Happy Birthday Kinniku Suguru!  4/1 is officially recognized as Suguru's BD in Kinnikuman canon, and it is hard to believe that he turns 51 years old today ~ 肉

2 comments:

  1. Wow I really need to catch up with my Nisei manga! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    This edition of Kinnikuman II by VIZ is worthy to buy?
    I heard that some volumes are censored, and some names were changed. Is this true?

    ReplyDelete